At W.J. Johnson & Associates, with our in house staff, and affiliation with independent testing agencies, we provide the following tests in conformance with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standards:
- ASTM E 699- Standard Practice for Evaluation of Agencies Involved in Testing , Quality Assurance and Evaluating of Building Components.
- ASTM E 2128- Standard Guide for Evaluating Water leakage of Building Walls. (Forensic Evaluation)
- AAMA 501.2– Nozzle Test
- ASTM E 1105- Standard Test Method for Field Determination of Water Penetration of Exterior Windows, Skylights, Doors, and Curtain Walls, by Cyclic Static Air Pressure Difference.
- ASTM E 783- Standard Test Method for Field Measurements of Air Leakage Through Installed Exterior Windows.
- ASTM D 5957- Standard Guide for Flood Testing Horizontal Waterproofing Installations.