Founded in 1984, W.J. Johnson & Associates provides engineering services to building and property owners in Southwest Florida.
Our staff includes:
Civil Engineers, Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Environmental Engineers and a Landscape Architect.
Our Staff holds the following License and Certifications:
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Licensed Landscape Architect
- Threshold "Special" Inspector
- ISA Certified Arborist
Our firm and staff hold memberships in the following Professional Organizations:
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- Florida Engineering Society
- American Council of Engineering Companies
- Building Managers International
- Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers
- American Society of Landscape Architects (National & Fl. Chapter)
- International Society of Arboriculture
- Florida Chapter of ASLA
- Community Association Managers of Marco Island
We invite you to visit our office located in Bonita Springs, Florida or contact us today for more information.